- Bus service is provided from Parksville (North Bus), Ladysmith (South Bus) in partnership with the Nanaimo Christian School (“NCS”) and Central Nanaimo (Central Bus).
- Buses run every school day; in case of bad weather listen to The Wave FM (102.3 FM in Nanaimo or 99.9 FM in Parksville) or check www.aspengroveschool.ca for school closures.
- The busses are mechanically serviced on a regular basis, but occasionally mechanical break-downs are unavoidable. NCS has an arrangement with School District 68 to provide a back-up bus in case of emergency; however, that is subject to availability and if we do have a mechanical problem that interferes with before or after school busing, parents will be notified by phone.
- All Students must abide by the Bus Rider Rules.
- The full Aspengrove Student code of conduct will be in effect during transportation time.
To sign up please download and complete our AGS Bus Commitment Form and Fees 2016-17 and return it to the school office.
BUS FEE and SCHEDULE
Pick up Mon-Fri and drop off Mon/Tues/Thurs = $1,250
Morning only =$825
Afternoon only = $600
Siblings for all usage = $250 (standard, flat rate per year, per child)
Occasional use, tickets
Book of 20 one way tickets = $110
Single, one way ticket = $7, siblings $2
Please note that if the bus is at maximum capacity, full-time riders will be given first priority.
Bus Route Schedule AGS 2016 2017 (Updated November 4)