Thank you for considering an Aspengrove education for your child. We are excited to learn more about you and to help support you through this journey. We want to make the application process as simple as possible!
Here is what is involved for all our families applying to Aspengrove:
- A visit with the Admissions Director or a member of the Admissions team. For this first meeting, it is important for that both parents and children attend.
- A completed online application form (please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a link).
- A non-refundable application fee of $250 per child (payment can be completed online here).
- A classroom visit. Depending on the grade level, students spend from a couple of hours to a full day with us, participating in activities and classes. Each student is assigned a “buddy” to make the day go smoothly.
- An informal or formal assessment. Again, depending on the grade, students will undergo some form of academic and social observation or assessment to determine readiness for the Aspengrove program. Particularly we look at numeracy and literacy, independence and self-management, interaction with peers and integration into the classroom environment.
- A copy of the child’s most recent report card (Grade 1 and up).
The Admissions Office will notify applicants, in writing, of their status within two weeks of the above steps being completed.
If a family would like to be considered for Financial Aid, they must have received an offer of acceptance to the school. The application process for Financial Aid can be accessed here
Aspengrove’s Admission decisions are based on academic achievement (or potential), the qualities of each individual applicant, the determination of ‘fit’ of school to child and child to school/class, and the availability of space at each grade level.
Please be sure to contact us if you have any questions about joining the Aspengrove community!
For more information
Contact: Ms. Elisabeth Reay, Admissions
We host regular Open Houses on campus. It's your best chance to see Aspengrove in Action. Click here to learn more.